Are you tired of dealing with poor-tasting, contaminated water? Our experienced Sydney plumbers provide expert water filter installations, maintenance, and repair services for all water filters.
Let us help you improve the taste of your drinking water and protect your family from harmful contaminants and heavy metals.
Whether you’re looking for a new water filter installation or need help with an existing system, we are here to help. So why settle for anything less than the best? Choose Fixed Fast Plumbing for all your water filter systems needs and experience the difference today!
Want to speak to our friendly team? Call us today on 1300 349 327!
Why Should You Install Water Filter Systems?
- Healthier - Water filtrations systems remove impurities and contaminants from your drinking water, providing you and your family with clean, healthy water.
- Improved taste and smell - By removing unpleasant tastes and odours, filtered water makes drinking water more enjoyable.
- Increasing the lifespan of appliances - Appliances that use water, such as coffee machines and dishwashers, can be extended by installing a water filter.
- Saves you money - By reducing the need for bottled water and reducing the cost of maintaining water-using appliances, a water filter can save you money over time.
- A greener option - Filters help reduce waste and save resources by reducing the need for bottled water.
What Are The Different Type Of Water Filters & Which One Is Right For You
Various water filtration systems are targeted at specific contaminants and impurities. Here are some of the popular types of water filters in Sydney:
Activated carbon removes chlorine, pesticides, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filters
Filters of this type remove many contaminants, including heavy metals, salts, and bacteria.
Ultraviolet (UV) Filters
Water is treated with UV light to kill bacteria and viruses.
These filters remove dirt, rust, sand, and other physical impurities.
When choosing a water filter, make sure to consider your specific requirements. Use a carbon filter if you’re concerned about chlorine and chemical contaminants.
An RO filter is a good option if you have hard water and want the minerals removed. A UV filter will kill bacteria and viruses if your home uses rainwater.
Fixed Fast Plumbing can help you choose a water filter system tailored to your needs and water quality. All you need to do is speak with our plumbers in Sydney!
Maintaining Your Water Filtration System - Why You Need Us
The quality and health of your drinking water. Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your system is functioning properly. In addition to reduced water pressure and bad taste, neglecting maintenance can also result in harmful contamination.
Keeping your system in good working condition requires the expertise of Fixed Fast Plumbing. You can be assured that your drinking water is safe and pure because our experienced technicians have the knowledge and tools to keep your water filtration system running smoothly.
Ensure your water filtration system is working at its best by scheduling a maintenance appointment today!
Issue With Your Water Filter: Call For Fast Repairs!
Water filters are great appliances, but sometimes the filters need to be repaired. Here are some of the common repairs you may need us for:
- Replace clogged or dirty filters
- Leaks in the pipes or fittings
- Faulty valves or regulators
- Fluctuating water temperature
- Poor water pressure
- Unpleasant taste or odour in the water
Get In Touch With Sydney’s Water Filtration Experts
Whether you need water filter installation, maintenance, or repairs, Fixed Fast Plumbing has you covered.
Contact our team for additional information or advice about installing a water filter. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are also available 24 hours for urgent plumbing or gas issues. So, trust our local Sydney plumbers and give us a call today!